I've shot with Roxy 3 times in the 2 years that I've known her. Every time I shoot with her she has this spark of energy! We laugh and joke around the whole time while taking amazing shots. When she models I can tell she really gets into it by the way she moves and how she understands her angles.
I decided to do a feature for her on my blog because she is such an inspiration to me as an artist and I wanted to share her with all of you. Read about her and her modeling career in the questionnaire that I had her answer!
- Describe yourself in one word? Outgoing Weirdo
- How did you get started in your modeling career? I started when I was 18 I signed myself up online then went in for my first casting call and got signed that same day.
- Who is your role model? Chanel Iman, Kate Moss, Naomi campbell
- What are your hobbies? I love creating art rather it's painting or creating dope images with my IPhone or my Polaroid camera.
- What are your favorite stores or brands to shop at? I really don't have a favorite store I go wherever the best deals are lol if I had to choose it would be Zara or top shop but thrifting is the most fun.
- What is the best gig you have done? When I walked in LAFW so much fun !
- What is the worst gig you have done? I haven't really had a bad gig yet I have fun pretty much at every gig I have.
- What advice would you give to aspiring models? Honestly to just have fun and be yourself
- What is the most important quality to have while working in this industry? It's very important to be able to get along with very different personalities because you'll meet new people everyday so having a good mouth piece and being a social butterfly really will help you also Patience because everyone works at the own pace my best advice to anyone in the industry is to honestly just have fun with everything if you love what you do it won't feel like work.
- What is your ultimate goal as a model? To travel as much as I can get signed in different countries and work for Victoria secret.